Some of the advantages our service has to offer include:
- A therapeutic ethos throughout the whole service where both foster carers and staff are psychologically minded and theoretically knowledgeable.
- A single point of access where all of the potential assessment work and intervention work required can be carried out by our agency carers and associated clinicians.
- Training and support available to Local Authority staff to ensure high quality, interconnected working and unity in therapeutic approach.
- Access to an array of standardised psychometric measures to ensure that accurate assessments of need are conducted and the most relevant and responsive treatment packages are developed for the individual child.
- Access to an array of specialists who can assess, diagnose and provide ongoing support to children and young people with Autism Spectrum Condition, Asperger Syndrome (and pathological demand avoidance) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Specialisms in managing children with a range of attachment and trauma related conditions including targeted support for anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder and abuse reactive behavioural difficulties.
Get in touch